38x47.5x1.5 in ~ Photography, Digital Photography, Non Manipulated Photography
Black and White Photography
"Black & White IIIb" is a reflection, in a suburban Chicago pond- a closer view of the bare trees, than IIIa, I felt it deserves showing. The impressionistic painterly trees stand silently, as the softest of winter blues shows luminously in the reflected sky of early winter. This is a naturally dark & light - black and white - moment in nature.
No Digital Enhancement or Lens Filters are used....Pure Nature-Fine Art .
This artwork is also available in Medium Canvas, Paper, and 12 custom orders (size and medium) - message us to inquire.
"LET THE BEAUTY YOU LOVE, BE WHAT YOU DO." -- RUMI
* Gallery Wrapped Archival Canvas on wood frame
* Archival Pigment Ink
* Ready-To-Hang - with installed cross-wire.
* Clear, matte, UV protective coating for safe, light cleaning.
ABOUT YOUR ARTWORK:
* Printed upon Order with a Taos, NM Master Printer.
* Custom Side-Panel Color is selected by Curtis to harmonize with BLACK AND WHITE III.
* Signed, titled, & numbered by the artist on reverse.
* Certificate of Authenticity - Signed & Numbered by the artist.
* Delivered to you Internationally via 4 day DHL within 14 days of order.
* Delivered to you here in US nationally via USPS within 14 days of order.
* Your Large Canvas artwork is packed professionally & shipped in a wooden art crate.
* Free, Tracked, & Insured Shipping is included nationally and internationally.
We look forward to being of service in your interior decorating.
Joie & Curtis