48x32x1.5 in ~ Photography, Digital Photography, Non Manipulated Photography
Black and White Photography
"Black and White III-c, 2Gen," is a reflection, in a suburban Chicago pond- a closer view of the bare trees, than III-a, I felt it deserves showing these two trees as a complete image..Titled "A Secret",or "Lovers", or "The Pair" .... The impressionistic painterly trees stand silently, as the softest of winter blues shows luminously in the reflected sky of early winter. This is a naturally dark and light - black and white - moment in nature.
No Digital Enhancement or Lens Filters are used....Pure Nature-Fine Art .
This artwork is also available in Medium Canvas, Paper, and 12 custom orders (size and medium) - message us to inquire.
"LET THE BEAUTY YOU LOVE, BE WHAT YOU DO." -- RUMI
* Gallery Wrapped Archival Canvas on wood frame
* Archival Pigment Ink
* Ready-To-Hang - with installed cross-wire.
* Clear, matte, UV protective coating for safe, light cleaning.
ABOUT YOUR ARTWORK:
* Printed upon Order with a Taos, NM Master Printer.
* Custom Side-Panel Color is selected by Curtis to harmonize with BLACK AND WHITE III.
* Signed, titled, & numbered by the artist on reverse.
* Certificate of Authenticity - Signed & Numbered by the artist.
* Delivered to you Internationally via 4 day DHL within 14 days of order.
* Delivered in US via USPS within 14 days of order.
* Your Large Canvas artwork is packed professionally & shipped in a wooden art crate.
* Free, tracked, & insured worldwide shipping is included. .
We look forward to being of service.