38x47.5x1.5 in ~ Photography, Digital Photography, Non Manipulated Photography
An "almost" Black and White.
"Black & White III-a" offers classic elegance - in a reflection of nature, seen in a suburban Chicago pond.
The impressionistic painterly trees stand, romantically, as the softest of winter blues shows luminously in the reflected sky. The shimmer of the tree branches, with the dried grasses, provide a mildly surreal aspect to the piece. This is a naturally dark & light - black and white - moment in nature.
No Digital Enhancement, Lens Filters, or Camera Motion are used.
Pure Nature-Fine Art.
A natural light-infused black and white fine art photograph
"LET THE BEAUTY YOU LOVE, BE WHAT YOU DO." -- RUMI
* Gallery Wrapped Archival Canvas on wood frame
* Archival Pigment Ink
* Ready-To-Hang - with installed cross-wire
ABOUT YOUR ARTWORK:
* Printed upon Order with a Taos, NM Master Printer.
* Custom Side-Panel Color is hand-selected by Curtis to harmonize specifically with BLACK AND WHITE VIII.
* Titled, Hand-Signed & Numbered by the artist on reverse.
* Certificate of Authenticity - Hand-Signed & Numbered by the artist.
* Delivered to you Internationally via 4 day DHL within 14 days of order.
* Delivered to you here in US nationally via USPS within 14 days of order.
* Your Medium Canvas artwork - BLACK AND WHITE III - is packed professionally & shipped in a wooden art crate.
* Free, Tracked, & Insured Shipping is included nationally and internationally.
We look forward to being of service with your interior decorating.
This artwork is also available in Medium Canvas, Paper, and 12 custom orders (size and medium) - message us to inquire.